In February of 2002, I was at the Sahaja Yoga Health Centre at Belapur, in order to dust off some more negativity from my subtle system. On the 19th of February, it was the sixth anniversary of theExperience it now
"...You Cannot Know The Meaning Of Your Life Until you Are Connected To The Power That Created..."
Research Papers/ Communications Published/Read on Sahaja Yoga by the Doctors of The International Sahaja Yoga Research and Health Centre. These researches were carried at the Department of Physiology Lady Hardinge Medical College and Associated Hospitals, New Delhi & ISYRHC, Navi Mumbai under the guidance of Prof. U.C. Rai.
- Physiological effects of Kundalini Awakening by SAHAJA YOGA Thesis has been duly approved for the degree of Doctor of Medicine (Physiology), University of Delhi, Delhi, 1986.
- Effect of SAHAJA YOGA on GSR Blood lactic Acid & Urinary Vanillyl Mandelic Acid. Published in the proceedings of the 7th Annual Conference of BIOMEDICAL SCIENTISTS Madras - Page l 1986.
- Role of SAHAJA YOGA in Stress. Published in the proceedings of National Symposium on Stress Physiology. Defence Institute of Physiology & Allied Sciences New Delhi - Page 30 1986.
- Effect of SAHAJA YOGA Practice on patients of Psychosomatic Diseases. The thesis has been duly approved for the degree of the doctor of medicine (Physiology) University of Delhi 1987.
- Effect of SAHAJA YOGA Practice on EEG. The paper was presented in the Annual Conference of the APPI held at Indore, India 1987.
- Some effects of SAHAJA YOGA & its role in the prevention of stress disorders. Journal of International Medical Sciences Academy Vol. 2 No. 1 Pages l9-23. March 1988.
- New insights into the Aetiopatho genesis of Essential Hypertension and role of SAHAJA YOGA in its treatment and prevention. Paper presented in the XII International Puijo Symposium, Kuopio, Finland 3rd July 1989.
- SAHAJA YOGA Hypothesis in understanding function and organisation of autonomic Nervous System. Poster presentation in the XXXI International Congress of Physiological Sciences, Finland 13th July 1989.
- Scientific basis of SAHAJA YOGA- Its Physiological Effects On Human Body and its Role in the treatment of Psychosomatic diseases. Paper was presented in the international conference on yoga and self regulation at Yalta (USSR) l-7th Oct. 1989. (Photos: Dr Rai with Shri Mataji in Russia 1 and 2)
- Role of SAHAJA YOGA in self Realisation and creativity. Paper was presented in the international Conference on creative Science at Palace of Youth Moscow (USSR) 17th Oct. 1989.
- Scientific basis of SAHAJA YOGA and its role in the management of stress and thereby its usefulness in improving the performance of sports. Paper was presented in the International Conference on "Yoga & Sports" held at Moscow University, Moscow (USSR) 19-21 Oct. 1989.
- Role of SAHAJA YOGA in management of Bronchial Asthma and a new hypothesis to explain pathogenesis. Paper presented in the XVI World Congress on diseases of the Chest and the 55th Annual Scientific Assembly held at Boston, Massachusetts. Oct. 30-Nov.3rd, 1989.
- Effects of Sahaja on GSR, BIood Lactic acid & VM A in the "Second Congress of Asian & Oceanian Physiological Societies." Scientific session held in the afternoon at Hotel Ashok (New Delhi) on 15th November 1990.
- Delivered Key note address on the medical of benefits of Sahaja Yoga in the premier session of Conference Medical Internationale on 2nd October 1998 at Palasies des Congress France on 2. Place Porte Maillot 75017 Paris (France) (Photo: Dr Rai in Paris)
- Delivered Keynote lecture on Sahaja Yoga: Its physiology and clinical application in hypertension, asthma and epilepsy at a Seminar on Yoga for Medicine held at medical council hall by Medical Society London. 11 Chandos Street London 28th September 1993 at 19.30 hrs. Dr. Brian Welts Consultant Psychiatrist chaired the session.
- Delivered Guest lecture on "Holistic Health Care approach through Sahaja Yoga - A need of this era" delivered at the International Science Conference on Medicine, Self Knowledge Morality. East and West organized by Petrovyska Academy of Science and Arts St. Petersburg (Russia) 14th September 1994 at 15.00 hrs.
- Chaired a Scientific session on Alternative Medicine at the International Conference on Life style and Health held at AIIMS (New Delhi) on 20th January 1995. Moderated proceeding highlighting the role of Sahaja Yoga in common Public Health problems like Essential Hypertension and Bronchial Asthma.
- Presented the book “Medical Science Enlightened” to the President of India on 8th May 1995. (Photo: Book presented to Rashtrapati)(Letter form Rashtrapati Bhavan) (Medical Science Enlightened Front Cover) (Medical Science Enlightened Back Cover)
- Delivered Guest lecture on the medical benefits of Sahaja Yoga and its role in the prevention and treatment of Psychosomatic diseases, Cancer, Heart Diseases and AIDS at Curtin University Perth Australia, October 1995.
- Research paper read on the role of Sahaja Yoga in the management of Epilepsy. International Congress on Epilepsy. A Developing World. China Resources Hotel Beijing. Co-sponsored by WHO. 23 - 26th April 1996. Published in proceeding on p.30.SWI
- Delivered Guest Lecture on the role of Sahaja Yoga in the prevention and treatment of Cardiovascular diseases, Cancer and AIDS in the Prince of Wales Medical College Hospital (Hong Kong) on 8th May 1996 at 16.00 hrs.
- Delivered Guest Lecture on Scientific Basis of Sahaja Yoga and its relevance in the present day scenario for the health care of community to prevent Cancer, Heart Ailments and AIDS was delivered in the Indian Embassy Tokyo Japan on 6th May 1996.
- Delivered Guest lecture 'Holistic Health Care' through Sahaja Yoga - A New Era for the benefit of mankind was delivered in the Conference on Holistic Medicine under Bulgarian Yoga Federation and Ministry of Health at Sofia (Bulgaria) on 18th May 1996.
- Delivered Keynote address on 'Role of Sahaja Yoga in Holistic Health Care' of public, its role in the prevention of Bronchial Asthma, High Blood Pressure and AIDS in the medical Conference at Bucharest (Romania) on 20th May 1996. Prof. Dr. Francis Schinder Dean University de Medicine Timisora invited on a special meeting for collaborative research on Sahaja Yoga on 22nd May at Bucharest (Romania) 1996.
- Delivered Guest Lecture on 'New Horizons in Medicine for the coming MILLENNIUM' in Sahaja Yoga for the prevention of Psychosomatic diseases held at Mahatma Gandhi Mission Medical College Kalamboli, Navi Mumbai on Prof Nadkarni Dean of the College Presided over the function.
- Delivered Guest Lecture 'Role of Sahaja Yoga in the prevention and treatment of Cancer 'was delivered at Baruah Cancer Institute Guwahati (Assam). Dr. G. G. Ahmad Director of the Institute presided over the function on 25th October 1996.
- Delivered Guest Lecture on the Medical benefits of benefits of mankind was delivered at the Medical Seminar Organized by Science Forum of Regional Institute of Medical Sciences .Imphal Manipur on 28th October 1996 at 16.00 hrs. Prof. N. Bijoy Singh Director of the Institute presided over the function.
- Delivered Guest lecture in the Medical Seminar organized by Manipur University Imphal on the role of Sahaja Yoga' in the Health care of public and its role in curing Psychosomatic diseases was delivered on 28th October 1996 at 11.00 hrs. Prof Dr. IS. Khaidem. Vice Chancellor presided over the seminar.
- Poster presentation of the Scientific Research paper on the Science and Philosophy of Sahaja Yoga for Holistic Health Care and World Peace in world. Philosophers meet 24th November 1996 at Pune. Amongst the dignitaries of the world Mr. Claes Nobel Chairman United Earth and Prof. Mortensen. Chief Columbia University visited the presentation.
- Delivered Guest Speaker in a medical Seminar on 'The art of Healing and Sahaja Yoga. A special session on Alternative Medicine' Organized by Indian Medical Association New Delhi Branch on Sunday April 6th 1997 at 9 a.m. Dr. Sudarshan Ratan President, presided over the IMA function.
- Delivered Guest lecture on Medical benefits of Sahaja Yoga particularly in the prevention and treatment of Psychosomatic diseases, Heart diseases, Epilepsy, Cancer and AIDS was delivered in a . Medical Seminar held at Ramberton Hotel Bangkok (Thailand) on 20th April 97 at 7 pm.
- Delivered Guest lecture on the role of Sahaja Yoga in Medicine was delivered in a medical Seminar on "Meditation in Medicine" held at Indian Medical Association Thane, Mumbai on 29th June 1997 at 11.00 am
- Delivered Guest lecture on the role of Sahaja in Medicine particularly for treatment of Psychosomatic diseases was delivered in the Indian Medical Association Kanpur Branch (U.P.) on 22nd August 1997 at 5 pm.
- Delivered Key note address on Holistic Health care through Sahaja Yoga - a new era in the history of mankind was delivered in the 3rd International Congress of Traditional Folk medicine, Past, Present and Future at MOSCOW on 27th August 1997 at 11.00 hrs.
- Delivered Guest lecture on the Scientific Basis of Sahaja Yoga and its role in the prevention and treatment of High BP, Bronchial Asthma and Idiopathic epilepsy was delivered at the CIVIL HOSPITAL Hazaratgunj Lucknow (UP) on 30th May 1998 at 11.30 hrs. Medical Superintendent of the Hospital presided over the function.
- Delivered Guest lecture on the Science and Philosophy of Sahaja Yoga and its role in the prevention and treatment of heart disorders, Cancer and AIDS was delivered in a Medical conference held at De Amies Hall in Milan (Italy) on 15th July 1998 at 19.00 hrs. Dr. Luigi Piccinini presided over the meeting. (Photo: Dr Rai @ Milano)
- Delivered Guest lecture on the Medical Benefits of Sahaja Yoga particularly in psychosomatic diseases was delivered in a Medical doctors meeting held at Hotel Vienna on 16th July 1998 at 8.30 hrs .Dr. Maj. Wolfgang Hackl presided over the function. (Photo: Dr Rai @ Vienna)
- Delivered Guest lecture on the role of Sahaja Yoga in Holistic Medicine for the treatment of Diabetes Mellitus and Idiopathic Epilepsy was delivered in a Medical Conference held at TORINO (Italy) Sella Delia Galleria d'Arte Moderna 'Croso/Gableo Ferraris 30 on 23rd July 1998 at 21.00 hrs. Dr. Aldo Gandolfi presided & Dr. Bruno Bruni Director Diabetology Department Molinette Hospital Torino was the Guest of Honour.
- Delivered Keynote address on the role of Sahaja Yoga Meditation in Medicine was delivered in the Medical Seminar held at the National University of Mexico (UNAM) 'Raul Fournier' main auditorium on 2nd September 1998 at 11.30 hrs. Dr. CARLOS VIESCA Chief of the History of Medicine presided over the Seminar & Dr. Graciela de la Lalma former Ambassador of Mexico in India was the Guest of Honour.
- Interview to the T.V channel PCTV that transmits to Mexico and Latin America was given on invitation to inaugurate their new programme 'New Horizons for the MILLENNIUM' with role of Sahaja Yoga in the treatment of Psychosomatic diseases for which there is no cure in modern medicine at Mexico City on 5th September 1998 at 17.00 hrs.
- Delivered Key note address on the role of Sahaja Yoga in Medicine - A new Era in history of medicine for treating Psychosomatic diseases was delivered in a seminar entitled "Meditation and Medicine" at Masur Auditorium Clinical Centre National Institute of Health Bethesda Maryland Washington DC. (U.S.A) on Tuesday 8th September 1998 at 9.15 hrs. Dr. George Pattrick Chief Department of Rehabilitation Medicine presided over the seminar. The National Institute of Health (NIH), Washington DC, USA is an apex body that formulates all health policies of America on 8th Sep 1998. (Photo: Dr Rai @ NIH USA)
- Case presentation followed by Panel discussion on the patients cured by Sahaja Yoga at the International Sahaja Yoga Research and Health Centre Navi Mumbai (India). Cases were discussed with video demonstration of the patients' interview who were cured at the centre. The patients cured were from San Francisco, New York, London, Mexico, Germany, Brazil, Russia and India. The panel discussion was held at the National Institute of Health in Masur Auditorium on 8th September 1998 at 14.30 hrs. Dr. George Pattrick presided over the panel discussion.
- Delivered Guest Lecture on the role of Sahaja Yoga Meditation in the treatment of Psychosomatic diseases was delivered in Doctors meeting held at Ridge Fields Park New Jersey (U.S.A) on 13th September 1998 at 11.00 hrs.
- Interview on TV. to Indian channel at Washington DC. (on invitation) was given on the role of Sahaja Yoga in the treatment of psychosomatic diseases like High B. P., Bronchial Asthma, Migraine etc. for which there is no cure in modern medicine at Darshan Studios. Washington (U.S. A) on 9th September 1998 at 11.00 hrs.
- Delivered Guest Lecture on Medical benefits of Sahaja Yoga was delivered in Doctors meeting held at Forty lane Wembley Park Middlx. London on 14th July 1998 at 18.00 hrs. Dr. David Spiro presided over the meeting.
- Interview to the T. V Indian channel Kohli Cables Vasant Kunj New Delhi (on invitation) regarding the role of Sahaja Yoga in medicine particularly in Psychosomatic diseases for which there is no cure in modern medicine, e.g. High B.P., Bronchial Asthma Idiopathic Epilepsy, Migraine, Irritable Bowel Syndrome etc. on 23rd September 1998 at 19.00 hrs.
- The National Institute of Health (NIH), Washington DC, USA is an apex body that formulates all health policies of America on 8th Sep 1998. (Photo: Dr Rai @ NIH USA)
- Global Health Conference,Bonn,Germany: Sahaja yoga presentation made at the First International Conference Towards Sustainable Global Health held at Bonn-Germany 9-11May 2007.
- Sahaja yoga presentation and Realization programme for CONSULTAN T PHYSICIANS AND MEDICAL SPECIALISTS of MAHARASHTRA STATE at MAPICON , Mahabaleshwar 6-8 Nov 2009
- New Sahaja Yoga Research Presented at International Cardiology Conference at MGM Medical College,Navi Mumbai 7 Jan 2010
- Sahaja yoga presentation & realization programme conducted at Third Global Conference on Emotional Intelligence and Leadership forum at Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai on 5th – 6th March 2010