In February of 2002, I was at the Sahaja Yoga Health Centre at Belapur, in order to dust off some more negativity from my subtle system. On the 19th of February, it was the sixth anniversary of theExperience it now
"...You Cannot Know The Meaning Of Your Life Until you Are Connected To The Power That Created..."
Participation in programmes and Conferences by staff of the International Sahaja Yoga Research & Health Centre between Year 2001 and March 2010.
The International Sahaja Yoga Research and Health Centre had the privilege of representing and participating at various national medical conferences, seminars, meetings and forums in the recent past.
A list of few selected programmes, conferences and seminars conducted by Doctors of ISYRHC during the period 2001 to 2011:
- Punjab National Bank Managers Training College, CBD, Navi Mumbai: 2001-2002 Programmes for Bank Managers.
- Mahatma Gandhi Medical College and Hospital, Navi Mumbai: 2001-2002 Programmes for Medical Students.
- Sahaja Yoga Meditation Centre-Virar, Sanjivani Hospital and Virar Medical Association : 19th Oct 2002 Conference organized by the doctors of Medical Association, entitled Medical Aspects of Sahaja Yoga.
- Unit Trust of India, Institute of Capital Markets, Vashi : 2001 Programme on Sahaja Yoga and Medical Benefits.
- Holistic Alternative Healing Seminar, Vashi 2001
- Mahila Mandal (CBD): 2002 Seminar on Sahaja Yoga Benefits on Health Issues.
- World Trade Centre, Mumbai: 21st - 23rd Feb 2003, organized by Asian Age Association. Seminar entitled Alternative Medicine - Healthy Living.
- Yerla Medical College, Navi Mumbai: Sahaja Yoga programme for the Medical students and staff.
- Rotary Club, New Bombay Hillside: 2003-2004 Sahaja Yoga programmes.
- Rotary Club, Nerul Branch Dist-3140: 2003-2004 Sahaja Yoga programme entitled Medical Benefits to humanity.
- Bank of India, Staff Training College: 2003 Sahaja Yoga programmes.
- Jawahar Lal Nehru Port Trust of India: 2004 Sahaja Yoga programme.
- King Edward Memorial Hospital, Physiotherapy Department, Mumbai: 2004 Programme presided over by the Head of Department, Dr. Mrs. Kenkre & Dr. Mrs. Rao. Sahaja Yoga programme and lecture: Medical Benefits of Sahaja Yoga.
- Mumbai Telephone Nigam Limited Office: 2004 Sahaja Yoga programme for staff.
- SIES College, Mumbai: 2002 Sahaja Yoga programme.
- ITM Institute of Management, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai 2005: Sahaja Yoga programme.
- Government Regional Transport Office, Navi Mumbai July 2005: Sahaja Yoga programme for Government Officials and Senior Traffic Police force of New Bombay.
- Millennium Towers, New Bombay 3rd4th Feb 2007: Seminar on Stress Management through Sahaja yoga.
- King Edward Memorial Medical college and Hospital, Mumbai 12th Feb 2007: Seminar for Doctors and Medical Students entitled Medical Benefits of Sahaja yoga.
- Global Health Conference,Bonn,Germany: Sahaja yoga presentation made at the First International Conference Towards Sustainable Global Health held at Bonn-Germany 9-11May 2007.
- Sahaja Yoga Presentation & Realization programme for Medical doctors of Ahmednagar District,Maharashtra on 12 April 2009.
- Stress Management by Sahaja yoga meditation for top Police personnel : Programme held at C. I.D. head Quarters Pune on 08 Aug 2009
- Sahaja yoga presentation and Realization programme for CONSULTAN T PHYSICIANS AND MEDICAL SPECIALISTS of MAHARASHTRA STATE at MAPICON , Mahabaleshwar 6-8 Nov 2009.
- Medical Seminar at Dhanvantari Medical College, Nashik 9 Dec 2009.
- New Sahaja Yoga Research Presented at International Cardiology Conference at MGM Medical College,Navi Mumbai 7 Jan 2010
- Sahaja yoga presentation & realization programme conducted at Third Global Conference on Emotional Intelligence and Leadership forum at Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai on 5th 6th March 2010.